problemas de sonido , problem of sound

diabolix

Hi Dimitri, how are you? I recently paid to update radiboss but I still have that sound problem, the radioboss itself processes the sound, please put the option not to process the audio, I put the same with another player and it does not sound the same, radioboss closes the sound , I have noticed that if low volume goes up, that is why it has some kind of audio processor, please I am paying for a software, I would like this to be solved because I have an external processor and it does not sound the same when I put other software with the same professional audio card, fix that for real, it bothers me and it really bothers me.

Who likes the sound like this please, create a button to activate and deactivate but I want the flat sound, as it sounds please, I ask it please

Fix it, thanks.

RadioBOSS will only process the sound if you tell it to. By default, all processing is disabled. Please open the DSP tab https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/fx2.htm and make sure all processing is disabled there: everything in the list and also click the AutoAmp button to make sure it's disabled.

no, I have nothing activated

Attachments

• IMG_20190925_233742 --1.jpg
    IMG_20190925_233742 --1.jpg
    790.9 KB · Views: 271
In this case RadioBOSS does not process the sound. If you still hear that it's processed, it's done somewhere else: some sound cards have internal sound processing for instance.

MY DEVICE AUDIO is esi maya , , is not processe audio, other software listen perfect, but radioboss ,
I don't hear it the same

diabolix said:
MY DEVICE AUDIO is esi maya , , is not processe audio, other software listen perfect, but radioboss ,
I don't hear it the same
If DSP is disabled in RadioBOSS, it will not process the sound. It's processed somewhere else.

Back