Playlists

Hello
I would like to make my playlists with the oldest songs played or not played at all from my library.
I'm looking for a while but I do not see how
I would also like to know if the classification of titles is automatic?
Thank you for your answers
Cordially
Lo?c

If you use the Playlist Generator, you can use its Priority feature to filter tracks based on some criteria, e.g. a huge number of playcount means the track is old. The exact set of rules will depend on what end result you want to achieve.

Thank you for your answer, could you give me more details. What I'm looking for is to play the oldest tracks shown or not broadcast at all
This is the only problem I have with your software which is for me after having tried several, the best of the market
Cordially

You can configure priority rules, eg. icrease priority for tracks that have e.g. less than 10 play counts, or change priority based on last played date.

Can you please provide more details on what you want to do?

Good evening
I'm looking to play the least broadcast titles see not at all. I tried some things (screenshot) tell me if it's like that
How does the ranking of titles work?
Very nice late evening
Cordially
Loic

Attachments

• Radioboss.jpg
    Radioboss.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 281
You can have a rule like "Increase priority by 100 for tracks where playcount less than AVG" - this will increase probability for tracks that play less than others.

Back