low signal w/ buzz/hum after power outage

Maestro232

Good evening. We are running v. 5.7.0.7. out of a Windows PC to low power FM radio broadcasting equipment. We recently had a power outage, and after restarting everything we are getting what would best be described as a weak volume with a sort of low hum/buzz in the background. I am not quite sure what settings to experiment with in RadioBOSS. The hardware outside the system seems fine. Anyone who can point me in the right direction for a few things to try would be great.

You should check the following in RadioBOSS:
- the volume slider under the playlist
- the Gain slider on the DSP tab
- if you have any DSPs enabled, check if any of those lower the volume

If everything's correctr there, it's something not related to RadioBOSS, e.g. some sound card option that makes this happen.

Good evening. We are running v. 5.7.0.7. out of a Windows PC to low power FM radio broadcasting equipment. We recently had a power outage, and after restarting everything we are getting what would best be described as a weak volume with a sort of low hum/buzz in the background. I am not quite sure what settings to experiment with in RadioBOSS. The hardware outside the system seems fine. Anyone who can point me in the right direction for a few things to try would be great.
I saw this is an old post , hope everything is fine now , but if this happen again check your dsp level also the volume at the right hand side ( bottom ) , check your soundcard volume in the computer control panel.
Hope this help.

Back