Video Tutorial

Crab Island Radio said:
One thing I am looking for is how to make the most out of the playlist generator pro. I know it does way more than I am getting out of it
Can you please specify what task would you like to accomplish with it? User manual describes all options, so it can be a good starting point: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_playlist_generator_pro.htm

Yes there is a manual but frankly it is not the easiest thing to use. It does not cover everything either. The language chosen is not the easiest to understand. But back to not everything is listed. I just found that in the ad scheduler you can multi select ad blocks. But it does not seem to serve a purpose. Such as if you click a time it selects all the blocks of that time, but there is nothing that can be done to check the selected boxes. I looked for multi select in the manual and there was nothing. I looked online and there was nothing. Yes I wish djsoft would realize there are many people in the world who do not have the patience to wade through a book and try and read what is there. I can tell you right now even the technical minded people would appreciate a video tutorial when they are in a hurry. I am running a radio station here and I do not have time to waist hunting through a technical manual trying to find what I need let alone decipher it. In the US most companies have realized use videos because it allows people to get what they need much quicker. Further it helps because they can watch the video and follow along step by step. These US companies have done this in part to help those with disabilities such as myself. Further more I asked about technical support help before I paid for radio boss. I was assured that it was available. My station has gone down several times because of a problem in radio boss and it stayed down for 24 hours because what little help I can get from email takes a huge amount of time for them to get back to me. Again I am trying to run a business here just as you are. Can you imagine if another agency made your business go on hold and you could not make any more prophet until they got back to you at djsoft. I bet you would be ready to scream profanities at them. A complete full video tutorial would help give a resource that would show a person exactly what to do and duplicate it by pausing the video and working through each step. I like the program of radio boss however it is complicated and there is no way to get help at 2AM. If a person does not understand the user manual they are just stuck. There has been a few times where I would have asked for a refund if I thought i would have been able top get one. Yes I do like radio boss a lot it really is an great program but it is huge and its a lot to learn when you have to guess at what the manual actually means. Even my girl friend has trouble understanding it. That says a lot I want you to understand  why that says a lot. My girl friend maintained a 4.2 grade average in college getting a law degree. Yes a 4.2 out of possible 4.0 thats right it means she got higher grades then is usually possible. The US justice department is not the easiest program either. In fact I would say it is far harder to understand The US justice system than radio boss. Or at least it should be. 

Hence the reason I wish radio boss would be made into a video tutorial in English. It is available in other languages 

I do apologize for the rant I do really like radio boss its just hard to figure out some times

Honestly, I don't see how lack of video tutorials prevents you from using the software 247 without interruption. If you have any specific question about how to use certain part of the program, or how to do something - you can ask here, or open support ticket, and we'll be glad to help.

It is not possible to create a one size fits all step-by-step guide, video or other, because RadioBOSS can be used in various ways and every user has his/her own tasks. One runs unattended internet radio, other occasionally streams live, someone else uses it for announcements in a gym or shop etc. and every setup is different.

Back