Video section

dnuovo

We write from Italy and we are a little WEBTV
In future in the section Video will possible add the print of title on the video out?
Or is just possibe but we don't know where is :)

thanks
Emanuel

dnuovo said:
In future in the section Video will possible add the print of title on the video out?
We plan on adding more video features, but this will take some time (years), I'm sorry.

Many thanks for the information
About section music library with video I try to use but don't work
Is right or I don't understand how work

many thanks
Emanuel

salve avrei bisogno di alcune info
la versione full di radio boss che riproduce anche video ha la possibilit? di andare live su Facebook inserendo il server e la chiave di streaming di fb e inserimento di sottopancia come scritte loghi ecc...?? Grazie

In library if I load videos don't work
and the track tool gives error

jpg in attachment

many thanks for the information

Attachments

• errortracktollsvideo.jpg
    errortracktollsvideo.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 295
Alle prove effettuate usando i video non ha alcuna funzione aggiuntiva se non mixare i video delle canzoni con un effetto lampeggio e stop (su questa sezione ci sono programmi molto pi? evoluti)

Yes I try with 5.9

And another question if is possible

I try publish the artist and song in web page
everythings ok but i don't understand where is generate the  "-" at begin (that i don't want)

many thanks

Attachments

• showtitle.jpg
    showtitle.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 295
It appears the artist field is empty, and the script you use shows title as %artist - %title. You can adjust it to check if the artist is empty and to not add dash in this case.

Hi
Sorry but with video the section "crossfade" don't work?
I'm tested but I don't see changing
Plays all file but don't make mix

Many thanks

Yes, videos are not mixed, so crossfading will not work, I'm sorry. Video support is limited in RadioBOSS.

Back