RadioBoss v5.9.0.9 VU Meter Not Displaying Audio

wlsl

Running on a Dell Optiplex 790 with Windows 7. All other functions are working as described.

Can you please make a screenshot to illustrate the problem? The VU meter shows current playbacl level, it can be turned off in Settings->Geenral->Additional settings (you can check if it's turned on there, just in case).

Followed your instructions. SETTINGS - GENERAL - ADVANCED. No reference to VU meters. Lots of TRUE/FALSE.

Attachments

• SCREEN.JPG
    SCREEN.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 325
The option in advanced settings called "Turn off visualization and level display" and should be set to "False".

The screenshot is from an older version of RadioBOSS, the option was added in RadioBOSS 5.9.

It is indeed 5.9.0.9.  Purchased it just a couple of weeks ago. Is it possible it did not correctly overwrite some files? I had a very old version running up until the latest release.

It displays version number in the title of the main RadioBOSS window, is it 5.9.0.9?

Actually it was 5.8 something. I download the update, changed from true to false  and restarted.  All good now. Thanks for putting up with me LOL! ;D

Back