pauta publicitaria en ventana independiente a la ventana de m?sica

interradio

seria muy interesante que el sofware cuando emita publicidades, las publicidades se emitan en una ventana independiente, pausado la ventana de m?sica mientras se reproduce la publicidad, estilo zara radio o dinesat. As? se evita se borren casualmente las publicidades.

Muchas gracias.

This is possible if you use the Overlay playback feature: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/eventoptions2.htm
The same option is also available if you use AdsScheduler.

correcto, pero no espera a que termine de reproducir la canci?n, la pausa o la corta y mientras se reproduce la publicidad, la canci?n que esta sonando siegue corriendo, seria bueno si pudieras agregar que espere a que termine la canci?n que se est? ejecutando. ?puede hacer eso?

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2020-02-07 a la(s) 01.39.57.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2020-02-07 a la(s) 01.39.57.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 354
This is controlled by the "Run scheduled launch without waiting for the current track to finish" option. When enabled, the ads will run on set time, otherwise they will wait for the current song to end.

es correcto, y genial, pero mi consulta es... ?estos eventos podr?an ejecutarse al terminar la canci?n que se esta reproduciendo?

Enabling this option will make the event wait for the current song to finish and then start.

Place the option you suggested and it will be played before the song ends.
The idea is that the advertising is reproduced in a different window, it does it but it does not wait for the subject to end, the song continues to sound, the advertising ends and the same song continues.

What I want to do is that the advertising is reproduced in the independent window, to the reproduction window.
I managed to reproduce the advertising on the list in the independent window but I don't expect the song to end, it overlaps. attached capture. thanks and regards

Attachments

• se ejecuta.JPG
    se ejecuta.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 341
  • jj.JPG
    jj.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 316
interradio said:
What I want to do is that the advertising is reproduced in the independent window, to the reproduction window.
I managed to reproduce the advertising on the list in the independent window but I don't expect the song to end
What is the differenced in this case, if it waits for the song to end - that is the point in playing it in a separate window?

The answer is simpler than asking. Have you not noticed that there is a possibility that the advertising list is reproduced in a different window? as Dinesat does, zara study, that way the advertising list is never lost, and you don't have to be choosing if it comes out sooner or later or if generating a new list erases advertising, those are the positive things that generate having a list Independent advertising reproduction.

The end result for listeners is the same - track finished playing, then ads, then next track. So using separate player or inserting tracks to the playlist do not make any difference.

If you want to play in a separate player, you can try the following: enable "Overlay playback" and "Maximum time to wait" options, set action to play and wait time to 10 minutes or so (to make sure music will end during this time), it should work.

Back