Bug in new version 5.9.1.

tomimatko

1. In the scheduler list you can't no more manually sort the events (rows)?
2. When the events not enabled the rows are no more gray. Only the letters are gray. It was better before when the whole row are gray. Easier to notice!
3. In the Log window no more Filename column.

tomimatko said:
1. In the scheduler list you can't no more manually sort the events (rows)?
You can sort events by clickling on corresponding column header. Make sure this is enabled in Settings->General: Sort cheduled events by column click.

tomimatko said:
2. When the events not enabled the rows are no more gray. Only the letters are gray. It was better before when the whole row are gray. Easier to notice!
When you disable the schedule completely, whole list becomes grey. Can you please send a screenshot how it looks in your case?

tomimatko said:
3. In the Log window no more Filename column.
It was not changed in this version. It looks like the column is zero-sized - you can try resizing the columns and eventually you will find it.

No Filename, the column is not zero-sized

Attachments

• filename.jpg
    filename.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 362
Grey row. For example in the previous version the row is green when event is enabled, when disabled the whole row is gray.
In 5.9.1. only the letters are gray when disabled.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 344
I know that can sort events by clickling on column header, but before it was possible drag and drop the event, and sort the events how i like. In 5.9.1. I can anymore drag and drop only clicking on columns header.

tomimatko said:
No Filename, the column is not zero-sized
Please try resizing between Title and Date columns, from the screenshot it looks like it's there.

tomimatko said:
Grey row. For example in the previous version the row is green when event is enabled, when disabled the whole row is gray.
In 5.9.1. only the letters are gray when disabled.
I see - will be fixed in one of the next updates.

tomimatko said:
I know that can sort events by clickling on column header, but before it was possible drag and drop the event, and sort the events how i like. In 5.9.1. I can anymore drag and drop only clicking on columns header.
Yes, custom event ordering is now not supported. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but the order of events never worked perfectly, so we decided to remove it completely.

Yes the Filename was hidden between Title and Date columns. Thanx.

Is there any chance to bring back custom event ordering? I have very complex schedule list and it's easier when I can organize the events in my order?

Maybe a suggestion. Custom event ordering also enbe/disable in Settings->General. Like the: Sort cheduled events by column click.

Greatly disappointed to have the ability of event ordering removed in the 5.9.1 release.  I would agree with tomimatko to at least restore the ability as an option. I often used this function.  Thanks.

The events are stored in a structure that does not store order in a reliable way (and in older versions events could be arbitrarily reordered occasionally). You can use event groups and name events, then sort by name, it will give a consistent result.

Yes, I know the order can be done with names, but then you lose flexibility. This option is so important to me that I went back to version 5.9.0.9.
If you have 30-40 events changing the names is very tiring. And what if you must change some events in the middle of the list?

tomimatko said:
Yes, I know the order can be done with names, but then you lose flexibility. This option is so important to me that I went back to version 5.9.0.9.
I think we'll bring this feature back in RadioBOSS 6.0, I'm sorry for the inconvenience it had caused.

Back