other radio stations using RadioBoss Cloud

michel

Hi everyone
As we're on the edge of starting our radio station with RB Cloud, I would like to listen to a station that is already broadcasting with it.  As you can not set cue points on each track seperately, I wonder how it sounds with the current system that eliminates silence between two tracks.  So to who's station can I listen using RB Cloud? Thanks.

michel said:
As we're on the edge of starting our radio station with RB Cloud, I would like to listen to a station that is already broadcasting with it.
You can get a free trial (30 days, no card required) to see how it works for you.

DjDominic said:
I thought you could set cue points with track editor or segue editor?
It's possible with RadioBOSS, but not in RadioBOSS Cloud.

Thanks all for you reply. I'm curious to know why no one gives me a name of a station or a link just to listen to. It's seems like it is not done saying that you work with RB Cloud. Thanks.

michel said:
Thanks all for you reply. I'm curious to know why no one gives me a name of a station or a link just to listen to. It's seems like it is not done saying that you work with RB Cloud. Thanks.

I am not streaming yet. So the only way to hear my station is to come to my city.

michel said:
We can't provide you links because our privacy policy does not allow that.

hey,

radioboss cloud provides a feature to cut silence between tracks

remmmm.png

you can't edit cue points, there it's somekind of radioboss light embeded in a webpage.

it's still impressive how much you can do in a webbrowser in 2020, especially when you compare with the situation few years ago.

www.housestationlive.com said:
you can't edit cue points, there it's somekind of radioboss light embeded in a webpage.
Yes, the silence trimmer calculates cue in and cue out automatically, and then applies crossfading. In the future we'll consider adding per-track editor to allow setting custom cue points.

www.housestationlive.com said:
it's still impressive how much you can do in a webbrowser in 2020, especially when you compare with the situation few years ago.
Certainly, HTML5 helped a lot to achieve this. Still, vast majority of the work is performed at the backend, browser only sends commands and displays results.

Back