Help! I cant route my analog mixer to go live :(

djsp1

Help! I cant route my analog mixer to go live :(

I have watch all the videos etc. I have two soundcards and the regular subpar card that came with the computer.

I try to route but it wont let me broadcast live when using INPUT.

Please help. It shouldn't be this hard.

OK, in noway am I affiliated with these guys but after taking almost 3 days 3 soundcards etc I STILL CANT GET RADIO BOSS TO WORK with my external mixer :(

I've tried numerous other radio automation software.

I found a couple other programs to work the way RB should work.

**** (I still think Radio Boss is an all around better system) had one place to set up and click "using an external mixer". BOOM IT WORKED IN SECONDS!!!!

Please somebody help me out so I can use RB. 

Mixer board does not require special configuration or additional support by software. Configuring an analog mixer means that you connect it with sound card's inputs and outputs and then select proper playback and input devices in RadioBOSS. USB mixers are simpler as they appear as sound devices that you can select in RadioBOSS.
Please see an example mixer configuration here: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,6384.0.html

Ive tried that and i still cant get it to work.

Maybe Ill buy a usb mixer?

I dont know why the same wont work with 2 soundcards. I mean, its the same concept. On my M-Audio Fast Track Ultra I have 4 outs and ins plus I have my Focusrite with 2 in and 2 out.

Cant I just route them into my analog mixer then rout back into one of these cards?

I have tried this over and over but I must be missing something.

can you please help me? 

djsp1 said:
Cant I just route them into my analog mixer then rout back into one of these cards?
It's possible - you just need to properly connect inputs and outputs of your PC and mixer to make it work.

Back