Problems with german letters

zooma

Good afternoon,

we have the problem, if we have german letters like "?" in the titles, the song is bugged in the program, cannot be played and does not show the song duration.

0HCKAYw.png

Many greetings

zooma said:
we have the problem, if we have german letters like "?" in the titles, the song is bugged in the program, cannot be played and does not show the song duration.
What RadioBOSS version do you use?

Hey,

we add the songs by dragging the folder containing all songs into the playlist. Attached are a few pictures, in the filebrowser the names are also displayed correctly.

ZTPg1Ej.png

ZtY7UKz.png

We can't reproduce the issue here, I'm sorry. Please contact support@djsoft.net and specify your product code.

This was fixed in RadioBOSS 5.9.4 update: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4325.30.html

I just tested again, if the reason is the special character encoding of Wine/Ubuntu, but this did not help. (I also deleted the tag cache again).

wgUdE0N.png

It can be some Wine issue as we don't see the problem here. You can try disabling tag cache completely (Settings->General) but other than that I don't see any solution.

Back