Ads Scheduler priority

tomimatko

In the Ads Schedule there is a block with only one ad with Priority 9.

But these ads is not always on the last place? It sometimes appears on the beginning or middle?
Is Priority an absolute value or can it be that the ads sometimes goes random?

It can't be random, but if there are multiple tracks with the same priority, theirt relevant order is random.

No. I tried. Out of five times it's on last place three times, and twice somewhere else.

In Event properties it's checked Shuffle adverts. It's that maybe the reason?

Attachments

• 2020-04-10_210352.jpg
    2020-04-10_210352.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 273
I thought schuffle is only for ads with the same priority??

Can be implemented schuffle just for the same priority?
Some clients want to be first or last. But can't keep always the same order of the other commercials.

tomimatko said:
I thought schuffle is only for ads with the same priority??
The "Shuffle playlist" shuffles all tracks without any additional processing. We plan on adding a new feature in the future to shuffle tracks and take into account priorities.

If you mean the "Shuffle playlist" in Event dialog that is unchecked. Only the "Schuffle adverts" in Ads settings is checked.

tomimatko said:
If you mean the "Shuffle playlist" in Event dialog that is unchecked. Only the "Schuffle adverts" in Ads settings is checked.
It still shuffles without checking priorities. That's what we plan on improving in the future.

I think this item is very important - schuffle ads with importance on priority. Because some customers want to be the first or last in the ad block.

Back