Help with setting up Scheduler

radionyadm

Good afternoon! I ask for help ... I created 2 tasks with a certain response time, first 1 playlist plays from 7 to 9, then the second task starts, plays from 9 to 7, that is, 2 playlists at different times. But, the problem is that after playing any task, it is automatically deactivated and it must be turned on manually ... How can I make that the tasks do not turn off, and play every day at the set time in turn? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• c4z-jvKnS16OPUeLecaQqA.jpeg
    c4z-jvKnS16OPUeLecaQqA.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 403
  • index23.jpg
    index23.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 410
You need to turn off the "Disable event at" option to prevent event from being turned off.

But is not ok to disable event at, because, for example, i have a playlist schedule that i want to be played between 00:00 and 06:00 in the morning. That should not disable the event, just to suspend it after 06:00 AM, and restart at 00:00..
Thats my actual problem now on my RadioBoss Cloud..I have scheduled some playlists between some time intervals, and after theyre do the job become disabled...its not OK like this.

radiovocativ said:
i have a playlist schedule that i want to be played between 00:00 and 06:00 in the morning. That should not disable the event, just to suspend it after 06:00 AM, and restart at 00:00..
If you need one event to play from 00.00 to 06.00, then schedule it at 00.00 and then create another event for 06.00, it will stop the first event and start playing something else.

thnks Dmitry for the answare...i already did that...
please can u answare the mail i ve send u couple of days ago about RadioBoss soft?

Back