AutoDJ and DJ statistics

Mike Spencer

AutoDJ and DJ statistics.
Hello team. I consult them. A month ago I am using a Streaming Service with "Sonic Panel". I have an OnLine radio, and therefore I use an AutoDJ system, and DJ's for live broadcasts, configured with IceCast v2. The upload with RadioBoss is perfect. But technically I have a problem:
When I connect as a DJ, I must configure the upload as Shoutcast v1. It connects and emits perfectly. But I can't see the number of listeners online. Any solution?

I would appreciate the prompt response.
Best regards.-

(In Spanish:
Hola equipo. Les consulto. Hace un mes estoy utilizando un Servicio de Streaming con "Sonic Panel". Tengo una radio OnLine, y por lo tanto utilizo un sistema de AutoDJ, y DJ's para transmisiones en vivo, configurado con IceCast v2. La subida con RadioBoss es perfecta. Pero t?cnicamente tengo un problema:
Cuando me conecto como DJ, debo configurar la subida como Shoutcast v1. Se conecta y emite perfectamente. Pero no logro ver la cantidad de oyentes en l?nea. Alguna soluci?n?

Agradeceria la pronta respuesta.
Saludos cordiales.)

Mike Spencer said:
When I connect as a DJ, I must configure the upload as Shoutcast v1. It connects and emits perfectly. But I can't see the number of listeners online. Any solution?
You need to configure Statistic Relays to gather statistics from the server: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/statistic-relays.htm
The exact configration depends on the server you use.

Back