Repetition of Serial events

We have a program that plays a different episode from a folder of 100 episodes each week.  This plays normally on a Monday.  What is the best way to repeat the same episode later in the week?
I could tracklist from the same folder but how do I make sure to play the same episode rather than the next?

You can use the "Series" mode in the Track Tool, this will allow to play the same episode multiple times and then you will tell it to go to the next episode when needed: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_track_list.htm

Sorry.. I have the same problem but I dont understand the solution... If I want to play the track 01 on monday at 02:00 pm and on friday at 07:00 pm this week... And than play the track 02 tha same days at the same time the next week... And so on for the furure weeks.. How I need to setup the two scheduled events to do this??
I need a step by step explanation.

Use Track List in series mode to achieve it.

1. Playback events. Create the two events to play the track (at 02.00 and 07.00 on monday and friday). Use the scheduler wizard, select "Play one track from a playlist or folder", then select "Track List", select the folder from where to take the tracks, select "Series" mode.

2. Event to move to the next track in the list. Click Playlist->Add Track List. Select the same folder, series - the same as you use for the events. Click OK. Right-click the added Track List item in the playlist and click the "Create event" - make it run on e.g. Saturday.

You can read this user manual page for more details about the series mode: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_track_list.htm

Ok thanks... I don't have the option "Create event" in the right-click menu of the playlist... but I did another Track list Series event.. for the saturday at 00:00... I hope this can work to move next track, because i don't have this clear at all.

Thanks anyway ;)

Attachments

• 2020-10-17_17h21_41.png
    2020-10-17_17h21_41.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 2020-10-17_17h24_10.png
    2020-10-17_17h24_10.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 219
You can use a separate RadioBOSS installation for testing events and other features. For events, there is Run Now button to see what the event does when it's started.

As for the Create Event button, you need to right-click the playlist track, select Tools->Rename File, it will be in the window appeared.

Back