I can not upload the videos to the music library

interradio

I can not upload the videos to the music library, before I could do it now in this update it does not show me the names and less the list loads me, it is blank. and does not show the title of the video in the track information  :'( :'( :'( :'(

The video support is limited. I'm not sure but IIRC it never read metadfata for videos - instead, it extracted artist/tirle from file name.

if I did I could create the video database. I work with audio and videos and it worked well. Now it doesn't, it would be nice if you could read, to leave the material in the database.

Video support is not a priority for us, so I can't tell you if it's going to be improved in the near future, I'm sorry.

We offer a demo version so that you can check if video capabilities are enough for your use case. The video support is quite limited, I'm sorry.

pero mire a su alrededor, hoy la radio visual es el futuro. y hay mucho que apostar en ese caso. para ustedes es un desafio interesante.

interradio said:
pero mire a su alrededor, hoy la radio visual es el futuro. y hay mucho que apostar en ese caso. para ustedes es un desafio interesante.
This is a totally different field, we'll improve video in the future, but I'm not sure when it's going to happen.

Back