question about catagories

djf1957

hi everyone, i played around with the free version of radio boss a few years ago, and now i am ready to pay for it, so i just installed radio boss again today, and am trying to figure a few things out with the free version before i pay for it, i have been looking at the user manual and am trying to figure out how to create categories, and it says to click a plus sign to add it, but i am not finding anything like what it shows in the user manual on page 39, can someone please help me figure this out, thanks

Categories are created in the Playlist Generator: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_playlist_generator_pro.htm

ok, different question now, i am trying to figure out how to delete some tracks that i put in, all i am seeing is an option to edit, but not to delete or remove them, please tell me how to do that, thanks

from the play list on the right hand side of the home screen, to the right of the 3 play decks, but more specifically than that, it would be nice to delete them from the whole play it live library as i have some very explicit songs that i did not realize i had in one of the folders, i thought i had them in a separate folder, so if there is a way to block the songs from that artist that would be great, thanks 

i have another question also, i bought the microphone push to talk plugin but it is locked, how do i unlock it please, thanks

djf1957 said:
from the play list on the right hand side of the home screen
You can delete trracks in the usual way - select it in the playlist and press Delete key.

djf1957 said:
i have another question also, i bought the microphone push to talk plugin but it is locked, how do i unlock it please, thanks
We do not sell such a plugin so I'm not sure how it's unlocked.

ok, thank you for that, now a couple more questions, i have voice promos scheduled in the scheduler tab, and i am wondering if there is a way to keep the red line in the players on the top to keep from fading it out before it is all the way done playing before it plays the next music track, and my other question is about scheduling events to play at a certain time for a certain length of time, does that need a separate tab folder to load into, or does it just replace what ever tab is showing at the time and play that way then, thanks

You can configure custom crossfade for certain file types if you don't want them to mix: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_different_types_of_files.htm

There's no way to limit the scheduled event duration - but you can use another event that will interrupt the playing event.

djf1957 said:
i push the delete key but iit does not disappear
The Delete key works in all playlists, I'm not sure why it doesn't work in your case, it can be some other software that prevents it from working or any other reason.

Back