Commutation between playlists for non-repeating artists

ivi

Hi! Is there a way to non-repeat an artist if their songs are on diferent playlists? RadioBOSS is configured to non-repeat the artist on the same playlist, but they sometimes start to play from another playlist where they are also included, just after they have played from another one. How can I fix this? Thanks!

Thanks for answering! In that case, isn't there any way to non repeat certain artist for some time when they are on different playlists?

ivi said:
Thanks for answering! In that case, isn't there any way to non repeat certain artist for some time when they are on different playlists?
This is the way it works. It doesn't matter what playlist it is as it checks what was playing and applies repeat protection rules.

OK, thought it would work but after some weeks trying and trying I did not reach the problem.

I generate the playlist with the Playlist Generator Pro, 4 different song folders and 1 jingle folder, with a global non-repetition rule for the songs of 60 minutes for the same artist and 120 minutes for the same song. I have also made sure that the punctuation signs for the featured songs included the ";", which is the only way in my playlists to separate two different artists from a unique song, and this option is also checked.

Nevertheless, it continues happening as it appears on the image attached.

What's the matter?  :-[ (btw, I run RadioBOSS Advanced 5.5.2.0, cause I forgot to specify it in my other messages)

Thanks!!

Attachments

• rbs trouble.png
    rbs trouble.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 247
The version you use is very old, this can be the cause as there were lots of changes and fixes since then. I recommend you to use the latest version.

Back