RadioBoss play?s slow motion?

Dj_Easy_E

Hello i am new here but i got a big problem my radioboss v.5.9.4 plays all my songs very slowly i havve buy a lizens after a test time and now it plays slow all my songs what is happened? how can i fix it?

Please check playback settings: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/playback.htm the correct device should be selected for the "Main soundcard" and if you use Monitor sound card, it must be a different device, not the same you use for Main.

in sound card i got my speakers and i hear sound i can get on two diffent devices my controller at this i hear nothing and my digital speakers nothing too.

Dj_Easy_E said:
in sound card i got my speakers and i hear sound i can get on two diffent devices my controller at this i hear nothing and my digital speakers nothing too.
It will play only on the device that you have selected in the Playback settings. You can select the "Default" device there, in this case it will play on the device that is selected in Windows as default audio device.

Thank you, i have fix it.
it was my dj controler, after a re install from radio boss and all settings new it was done.
i think it was the time code from the pitch fader what have make a interrup error.
But now i am happy your software works really good.

Thank you for Support!

Back