Weather (tomorrow) update error: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

jgiesler

I get this error when updating the weather  Weather (tomorrow) update error: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
The weather updates OK but I'm not sure why the error is returned.
This is the event line that I am using    weather Atlanta, US
The event is logged as    Command "weather Atlanta, US"
Immediately the next line is:    Weather (tomorrow) update error: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized    in red type.
My OpenWeatherMap API key is correct.  The only place that the key is entered is in  Settings, Options, Scheduler, Settings.  Should it be entered anywhere else?  Thanks, Jack

It seems that is gathers the weather for today, but fails to get the data for tomorrow. API key is only entered in one place. If you don't need the data for tomorrow, then you can ignore this error message.

I have the same problem, but I never hear the weather. It looks like it's playing, but music continues.. what am I doing wrong?

I just updated the new version, but still the same in the log it say's starting event "weather Boston, US" but still not hearing anything...

i had this issue, the api thing "gets" the weather data but then you need some event to actually "say" the weather. I use a text to voice thing to "say" something like "the temperate today is XXX degrees fahrenheit", and then you replace the XXX with the data that came from the api

Back