Top of the hour advert cutting into playlist track ( Using Radioboss Cloud)

puregold

The situation is I have created a scheduled item to run at 59 mins past the hour. The add says its coming up to the TOTH hence 59 mins. That runs fine. Problem if i tell it to play out  at 59 mins and not to play currently playing track to the end ie chop it short it sounds a little unprofessional. I I let the current track play it can push the add past the 59 mins. I had thought of creating a scheduled event before the  ad  lets say at 57 mins past the hour. Its an instrumental track so chopping it short would not sound so bad. I have tried to do this and get weird effects  Ideally I would like the instrumental to fade out then the ad start. Has anyone got any ideas how I can do this?

Basically I want to  let the instrument track fill the space between the last full playlist track and the add and become a  "crash able" track if you like.

Any thoughts?

Cheers Guys Love Radioboss Cloud

It seems Sweepers is what should be used in this case: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/sweepers.htm

Many thanks I will try that just had a quick read at the link and yes that is exactly the situation I am in the problem being that  depending on the time tracks in that hour have left before the scheduled event  this could be  from a few seconds to  2 or 3 mins.

Will give it a try. I am using Radio boss cloud is the sweeper facility still in that version? will go and look.

Thank you
Mike

puregold said:
Will give it a try. I am using Radio boss cloud is the sweeper facility still in that version? will go and look.
RadioBOSS Cloud does not currently have the Sweeper feature, I'm sorry - I thought the question was about desktop RadioBOSS.

Back