RadioBOSS 4.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsoft

Staff member
RadioBOSS 4.5

What's new:
- Includes new Playlist Generator Pro software - advanced playlist generation tool
- Allows use of microphone and linear input using ASIO or WASAPI API's, which minimizes latency; Microphone/Line.in settings are completely revised.
- Broadcasting improved. Now RadioBOSS allows to use any number of encoders (instead of fixed up to 5 encoders in earlier versions); Possible to resample or change number of channels for broadcasting encoders
- Refreshed user interface

License key:
Free beta tester licenses (keys valid till March, 15) will be issued starting from January 05, 2011. Requests can be sent to support@djsoft.net (please use "RadioBOSS 4.5 beta" subject).

Beta testing of this version is closed. Thanks for everyone who participated!

Download
RadioBOSS 4.5 beta: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.5_beta.exe (4.5.0.733, 02.03.2011, 15Mb)

Please post any bugs/requests here. Anyone who contributed will get a significant discount (from 30% to 100%) when final version is released.

Hey Djsoft

you forgot to add in the .ogg chained file support

is that going to be added in the radioboss gold version after it is done beng beta tested?

Hey Djsoft

there is a bug on the new beta version of radioboss

when you first install this version of radioboss

the sound does not come out of radioboss when you listen to radioboss by itself at all

so can you fix that this weekend please for me

its really important

thanks

radium98 said:
Thanks for beta version ,happy new year 2011 Tcheers dont drink a lot ...................:)
Thanks! We don't drink much here in Russia :) There are more important things to do...

saucerfoot said:
the sound does not come out of radioboss when you listen to radioboss by itself at all
Please check the playback settings. What device is selected in the "Main output"?

Hey staff

The playback settings are fine when i install the new v 4.5 beta version of radioboss

but no sound comes out of it

and when you play a 24 hour .mp3 file, it won't allow you to skim through it at all

so when is that feature going to be fixed

thanks

Should put the option of putting each song jingle.

You seen how the jingle in [removed], would be a good option to take the idea of the software and apply it to radio boss, most RadioBOSS used to automate the radio. Besides the option of hours. The time is important in the automation of a radio.

Greetings friend

when will we be able to change the name for all connections. every cast just copies the same info for the station as the other outputs.

nyankee said:
when will we be able to change the name for all connections. every cast just copies the same info for the station as the other outputs.
You mean, name connections in the list, or?

i agree with jose something to improuve :
It would be a good idea to adapt some [removed] qualities, then it would be number one.
like sweepers the same method and time annoucment manually and auto also dfirectx plugins so no need to adaptx and password protection ,also i emailed u sir on pm please take a look at it i think u are so busy thanks for u and all stuff

OK, I'll take a look into it. Password protection is on the way already and I think will appear in this beta version soon.
PS I removed competitor's name from posts as it's not allowed here.
Thanks.

Excuse me ,and sorry for that ,u are right .i saw members doing this why to promot other software btw its no more updated and site is down for free version but honestly it was good thing inside.

Hey Djsoft

is the complete .ogg support going to come onto the next update of radioboss very soon

let me know

thanks

and keep up the great work

Hey Djsoft

I have been waiting 1 full year since last year for radioboss to have the complete .ogg support on it

so can you please put it on the next update of radioboss please

it will mean alot to me

Djsoft, djing is my life okay

and my parents paid alot of money for me to have radioboss okay

and you kept on primosing me that the complete .ogg support would be on radioboss soon

so when is that going to be

because i can't play any of my .ogg files at all on my radioboss at all

so can you please put it on the next update of radioboss please

thanks

Please stop asking same thing over and over again. It won't speed up adding new features. Just wait until we complete it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back