Events disappeared

Radio Meano

Hi, when I restart Windows I get this message, if I click OK, RadioBOSS opens but the event scheduling has disappeared. Can you please help me identify the problem? Thank you.

Attachments

• 36d089f9-c404-42ad-8aec-0cd722367697.jpeg
    36d089f9-c404-42ad-8aec-0cd722367697.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 20
Looks like the file where the scheduled events are stored, is corrupted. If you don't have a backup copy, I suppose the events will need to be re-done.

Looks like the file where the scheduled events are stored, is corrupted. If you don't have a backup copy, I suppose the events will need to be re-done.
Thanks for the reply. I would like to add some information: Windows runs with parallel desktop as a virtual machine on the Mac. Can you tell me where the events file is saved and what extension it has? Thank you.

@Radio Meano Its informing you something you have unused is using Unicode text these are extended character.. You might find you used this in an event name or file name . You need to check this Unicode, but you might have to turn it on !

I googled

1. Open System Settings (or System Preferences) on the Mac.
  2. Go to the Keyboard category.
  3. Click Edit… for Input Sources (under Text Input).
  4. Select Unicode Hex Input.

Thanks for the reply. I would like to add some information: Windows runs with parallel desktop as a virtual machine on the Mac. Can you tell me where the events file is saved and what extension it has? Thank you.
You can save the events list using the List button, then click Save in the menu.
Or you can open the Settings form the Settings menu, then navigate to Presets, Scheduler and the file is named the same as your profile.

Back