Metadata if - then

aprizion

Hello, I would like to see on RadioCaster and/or RB Cloud, the metadata feature if/then to replace the metadata and sent the one I set.

I want to be able to sent at least two custom metadata. So, let's say I set:

If metadata is "start"
Then send: ad1

If: "end"
Then: "finish"

Thanks.

Hello, that's fantastic! Is it possible to have the same over the cloud? At least 2 if/then. Is there any chance to add it too? That's a feature I need for my current and future clients over RB Cloud / RadioCaster. Thank you.

Hello, that's fantastic! Is it possible to have the same over the cloud? At least 2 if/then. Is there any chance to add it too? That's a feature I need for my current and future clients over RB Cloud / RadioCaster. Thank you.
What is the purpose for it in RadioBOSS Cloud - when you retransmit the other stream?

Yes. Over the RadioBoss Cloud relay stream/URL, some clients already sent metadata and always the same text during commercial breaks. So, to avoid every broadcaster send me the text I need over the metadata, I can just use if/then.

The purpose is to avoid broadcaster add specific metadata or rename the current ones just to send me: and I am talking about worldwide radio stations (current and upcoming).

So, for this feature, because I am dealing with ad triggers, it will be necessary at least 2 decks with the feature if/then.

Thanks.

Yes. Over the RadioBoss Cloud relay stream/URL, some clients already sent metadata and always the same text during commercial breaks. So, to avoid every broadcaster send me the text I need over the metadata, I can just use if/then.
Understood, we'll first add it to RadioCaster then some time later to RB Cloud as well.

I've been using metadata postprocessing, and it's working like a charm! I'm eager to have the same feature available in the cloud, especially when dealing with live source and gathering metadata. Thanks!

I've been using metadata postprocessing, and it's working like a charm! I'm eager to have the same feature available in the cloud, especially when dealing with live source and gathering metadata. Thanks!
If live source is yours, you can use RaidoCaster to stream it use metadata processing rules there.

Eventually it will be added to the Cloud as well, however it's not a priority right now, there are some other things that we'd like to add first.

Back