RadioBOSS 5.4 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
You can add priority to the command "playback info" Api?
It would also be nice to be able to modify priority it from Api
I'm not sure that I understood the request...
Sorry there is a problem of translation.
I meant to see the priority of each track from the API. The command API "playbackinfo" brings several track data such as the artist, title, etc. It would be interesting to also bring the priority of each track set.

On the other hand the other application is to modify the priority specified for each track, since some API command.
example:
Code:
http://IP:port?pass=1234&action=UpdatePriority&Value=5
There's no priority tag in RadioBOSS, did you mean rating instead?

So is. Sorry always call this field "priority" because Playlist Generator, the rating works as a priority.
I'm sorry

You can add this?

Hello Dmitry,
I want to show in the first picture as I see the little buttons on Play Generator Pro on my little notebook where I installed RadioBOSS 5.4.0.1 Beta, the second photo the same window Play Generator Pro buttons are normal. Why? This does not happen in previous versions.

Attachments

• 2015-11-30 00_12_35-NxDock.jpg
    2015-11-30 00_12_35-NxDock.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 849
  • 2015-11-30 00_13_33-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.4.0.1) - Radio Tigullio.jpg
    2015-11-30 00_13_33-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.4.0.1) - Radio Tigullio.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 824
I feel this version is laggy, Also there is bugs in the ad scheduler my ads don't play they are skipped. Also Radio boss is using 25 to 30 percent CPU? Oh I also don't know if you addressed the plugins on music overlapping mic? In this version or not. VST's all crash and none will load at all I mean none.

nelson c said:
So is. Sorry always call this field "priority" because Playlist Generator, the rating works as a priority.
I'm sorry

You can add this?
Yes, I think this will be possible.

Bensisko said:
Hello Dmitry,
I want to show in the first picture as I see the little buttons on Play Generator Pro on my little notebook where I installed RadioBOSS 5.4.0.1 Beta, the second photo the same window Play Generator Pro buttons are normal. Why? This does not happen in previous versions.
The buttons will have text when you activate the Screen Reader mode (in RadioBOSS's View menu). You should deactivate this function.

WBGS-Founder said:
I feel this version is laggy, Also there is bugs in the ad scheduler my ads don't play they are skipped. Also Radio boss is using 25 to 30 percent CPU? Oh I also don't know if you addressed the plugins on music overlapping mic? In this version or not. VST's all crash and none will load at all I mean none.
It will use CPU while it reads track information for your playlist. This is done in the background and should not affect operation.

The plugins fix is in the development queue.

Regarding VSTs - some works fine with RadioBOSS, some are not, it depends on the plugins. At some point the VST bridge will be rewritten.

djsoft said:
box26609 said:
Thank you for the new update. Was the mixdown feature included? Where you can mixdown the playlist into a single audio file. I had requested for it as a feature several weeks ago and you'd said you'd add it.
The feature was not implemented in this release, sorry - it's still planned for the future.

Aaaargh.. patiently waited for 4 months thinking it would be in this latest update!  :(

I do not know if this was reported:
RB plays an event from Line.IN followed by ID station.
The alignement is wrong?

Attachments

• playlist_align.jpg
    playlist_align.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 789
In shuffle mode there is no time calculation?

Attachments

• alignementjpg.jpg
    alignementjpg.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 808
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I'm sorry

You can add this?
Yes, I think this will be possible.
It will be an update to this beta? :)

Every year the end of December, January and February go once a month to the radio.
(I am in another city)
Therefore radio remotely control it. (For the API mostly, but sometimes by teamviewer)
Therefore it would be very useful.

I am still using version 5.3 as Air. There will be some fairly stable to use version December 15?
I leave the radio on December 21 so I want to install 5.4 above, to ensure that there is no serious problem.

Thanks

box26609 said:
djsoft said:
box26609 said:
Thank you for the new update. Was the mixdown feature included? Where you can mixdown the playlist into a single audio file. I had requested for it as a feature several weeks ago and you'd said you'd add it.
The feature was not implemented in this release, sorry - it's still planned for the future.

Aaaargh.. patiently waited for 4 months thinking it would be in this latest update!  :(
As it turned out, RadioBOSS's crossfading engine is not prepared for this kind of work - it operates with real time values, while during mixdown the time will become "compressed". This feature is planned for the future.

pety said:
I do not know if this was reported:
RB plays an event from Line.IN followed by ID station.
The alignement is wrong?
Yes, this was going to be a new feature (scheduled tracks grouping) - it was turned off, but as I see not completely :) Will be fixed in the next update.

pety said:
In shuffle mode there is no time calculation?
It had always been like this. In Shuffle mode it does not calculate start time.

nelson c said:
It will be an update to this beta? :)
It should.

nelson c said:
I am still using version 5.3 as Air. There will be some fairly stable to use version December 15?
I leave the radio on December 21 so I want to install 5.4 above, to ensure that there is no serious problem.
The final release is planned for December 20. The stable enough version will be ready before that date.

RadioBOSS 5.4.0.1 beta

Changes:
- fixed UI bugs;
- fixed Track List backwards compatibility bug;
- sound level values below -30dB mute sound (mic attenuate, Gain slider);
- fixed bugs in Ads Scheduler;
- minor fixes and improvements

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.4.0.1.exe

Dmitry, I am trying again sweepers ADS Scheduler (5.4.0.1).
- "Find the best matching sweepers" works great (even I realized that not always choose the same song, which is great, and is what earlier request)
I do not understand the operation of sweepers Insert random. Sometimes inserts a Sweeper and again two, but any duration.

Some things reported that follow this. As they are not detailed in the list of updates, I assume still not solved.

Granaas6 said:
Hello. I have a couple of suggestions. Could there be a skip next song button or a next random song button? I have the playlist on random a lot and sometimes I don't want to hear what's coming up next and would like to skip it. Also, I would like to suggest more than 1 song in the "Coming up next" box.

The newest version has a couple issues that I see. The song times are completely gone under now playing and my "On Air" is cut off. - see attached

Thank you guys for such awesome software!

i think the reason why the time is not showing is a video card issue when we test it on 3 diffrent computer with diffrent video card i notice it show good on the nivid video card better after update the drivers
EVGA GeForce was not playing fair it was up and down. Radeon video card was good as long as the card is over $120 we notice that most low end video card for desktop acted funny with RB as we Beta test 5.4

Small bug with user permissions.

Although not have permission to "Editing the playlist".
Users can drag files to the playlist from the file browser.

nelson c said:
- "Find the best matching sweepers" works great (even I realized that not always choose the same song, which is great, and is what earlier request)
Some things reported that follow this. As they are not detailed in the list of updates, I assume still not solved.
Dmitry. I thought it was fine, recently I found two problems with this  :(

Set a time of 15 minutes advertising block. I put several commercial distributed to several messages found in each block.
Then when I see the generated lists,the duration is no more than 10 minutes. and they have been used only two sweepers maximum.

This problem is strange.
In an advertising block Scheduler ADS always chose the same sweepers. (I mean for an advertising block sweeper was used the same forever.)
When I see the list of sweepers in RB, I see several of the same duration. (Attached image, In the images filling time is 5 minutes)
Or duration of sweepers is measured without cutting silence? (and thus is the only sweeper with the exact duration).
It really always use the same sweeper is very bad for the audience. (Every day at the same time the same song sound or sweeper)
So I thought in previous post establish an acceptable time difference parameter. So have many more sweepers available for each advertising block.

Anyway, it's working much better than the last beta :)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 831
  • 2.png
    2.png
    16 KB · Views: 827
Hello,

if I set the mode to play only one song, the song is not removed from playlist. the option to remove the songs played is enabled. Works only when I play the songs throughout. My mistake, or a bug?

Greetz
Joshua

There is a bug in Event Manager.
From Scheduler Wizard is not selected as command or track/playlist the event I want.
In the movie clip you'll see better.
https://youtu.be/MPWHQCDOod4

nelson c said:
I do not understand the operation of sweepers Insert random. Sometimes inserts a Sweeper and again two, but any duration.

Ads schduler can insert up to two sweepers (in case one sweeper is not enough to get the desired duration). An option will be added to control this.

worldfamous704djs said:
i think the reason why the time is not showing is a video card issue when we test it on 3 diffrent computer with diffrent video card i notice it show good on the nivid video card better after update the drivers
EVGA GeForce was not playing fair it was up and down. Radeon video card was good as long as the card is over $120 we notice that most low end video card for desktop acted funny with RB as we Beta test 5.4
That's really odd. We test RadioBOSS on various configurations, form most cheapest computers and up to high-end servers. The issues sometimes occur when you use high DPI mode, some UI elements may become wrong sized or positioned. Can you please provide some screenshots when RadioBOSS didn't work correctly?

DjSoft- That's really odd. We test RadioBOSS on various configurations, form most cheapest computers and up to high-end servers. The issues sometimes occur when you use high DPI mode, some UI elements may become wrong sized or positioned. Can you please provide some screenshots when RadioBOSS didn't work correctly?

i stand corrected our tech guy here @ the station was testing Radioboss on old out dated computer that was in the storage closet lol the machine with high end outdated video work good but was respondng slow on xp and windows Me lol also windows vista was ok but choppy and slow responding but on our window 8 and 10 machine we did'nt have no issue with Radioboss running no error just the on air  image not there also the virtaul cable is working good one thing i do think need to be added but i will place that in the request section.we are using to twitter song post feature and it working also showing the song on the website is responding faster almost instant change when the song change. now that i think about is there away to start a sweeper at the start of a song or at the end on a song or voice over feature for psa or listeners station shoutout i don't think we seen how to use that we are new to this program we may need to finish reading the manual but get program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back