Radioboss 7.0.3.0. Problem displaying date in Schedule

Bensisko

Ciao staff,
Ho visto una visualizzazione limitata dell'anno nella data di scadenza di un evento. come mostrato in figura, si può risolvere il problema limitando i menù a tendina precedenti?
Grazie e buon lavoro!

Attachments

• Bug to Schedule Radioboss.jpg
    Bug to Schedule Radioboss.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 40
This is the English version sorry for this mistake....
Hi staff,
I've seen a limited display of the year in an event's due date. as shown in the figure, can the problem be solved by limiting the previous drop-down menus?
Thanks and good job!

Looks like you have increased the font size used for windows, and therefore text doesn't fit. One of the next updates will allow to zoom windows (make them larger) this will fix the text problem for large fonts.

La dimensione del carattere non è stata modificata come si può vedere nella foto allegata. Il problema appare coerente su più PC con RadioBOSS, uno con Windows 11 (come mostrato nella foto precedente) e un altro con Windows 10. Aspetterò la modifica che consente di ingrandire la finestra, sperando che risolva il problema.

Attachments

• Dimensioni del Testo Windows 11.jpg
    Dimensioni del Testo Windows 11.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 20
Update: Then I solved and understood the problem was in my configuration of Radioboss Style having changed the fonts from Segoe UI size 9 to Tahoma with the size 9 turned out too big and therefore disappears the number of the year (strangely only there) I then left the Tahoma but reduced the font to 8, now as you can see from the photos everything is solved, waiting for the change on the size of the windows....

Attachments

• Settaggi Style Radioboss.jpg
    Settaggi Style Radioboss.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Ora e' Ok.jpg
    Ora e' Ok.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 21
Yes, different fonts have different actual sizes with the same size in the settings. The option to scale windows should be added in the next update I guess.

Yes, different fonts have different actual sizes with the same size in the settings. The option to scale windows should be added in the next update I guess.
Does this update fix display problems in certain areas? I attach screenshots of what some areas look like in Spanish.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-04-30 092537.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-04-30 092537.png
    17 KB · Views: 25
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-04-30 092501.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-04-30 092501.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-04-30 092712.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-04-30 092712.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 24
Back