Relay Bug ?

pety

I went to Settings -> Relay and set as in the picture. After OK In RadioBOSS the font was automatically reconfigured to a small one. Is this normal?

relay_alter_fonts.jpg

I uninstalled RadioBOSS and the deleted folder in %appdata%/Roaming. I reinstalled and on activation I got this error message.

key.jpg

I went to Settings -> Relay and set as in the picture. After OK In RadioBOSS the font was automatically reconfigured to a small one. Is this normal?
We can't reproduce this. But this certainly doesn't have anything to do with Relay. When you press the OK button in settings, it applies all configuration, not only the category you were working on.

I uninstalled RadioBOSS and the deleted folder in %appdata%/Roaming. I reinstalled and on activation I got this error message.
Thank you, we'll check why this may happen.

Ólá. consigo enviar uma foto do programa numa retransmissão de um link da internet? No caso da arte da capa do disco já funciona super bem. gostaria de exibir uma foto do link ao vivo, na retransmissão de streaming da internet. teria jeito?

Hello. Can I send a photo of the program in a retransmission of an internet link? In the case of the album cover art, it works really well. I would like to display a photo of the live link on the internet streaming relay. Would it be possible?

Back