Outro points = Mix points possible ?

madein80

Hello,

I configured my tracks without an outro point but the mixpoint would be perfect to start my voice tracks.
Is it possible to configure this without redoing the entire library?

Thanks

I configured my tracks without an outro point but the mixpoint would be perfect to start my voice tracks.
Is it possible to configure this without redoing the entire library?
If you don't use the Voice Track feature (that is, voice tracks are as regular music tracks) then they will start playing at Mix point.

Hello, I would like the voice track to start at the mix point and end at the end of the intro of the next title or before if the voice track is shorter.
No way to mass edit the tracks to match the mix point with the outro point?
Thanks

But the voice track does not start at the outro point of the previous song but just before the intro point of the next song. An idea ?

But the voice track does not start at the outro point of the previous song but just before the intro point of the next song. An idea ?
It calculates the start time to make the voice track end when Intro ends. In one of the future updates we'll add an option to control the position of the voice track.

It calculates the start time to make the voice track end when Intro ends. In one of the future updates we'll add an option to control the position of the voice track.
yes thank you, the best would be for the voice track to start at the outro point and finish at the intro point of the next song. if the voice track is long then calculate a silence between the songs to achieve good timing

yes thank you, the best would be for the voice track to start at the outro point and finish at the intro point of the next song. if the voice track is long then calculate a silence between the songs to achieve good timing
This is what the new option will allow to do.

Back