Voicetrack mix point

A note about APEv2. Generally, the APEv2 tag should not be used, there are compatibility issues with some audio formats, and also it's slower than any other additional info storage method. It also modifies the file. If additional info needs to be transferred, probably a better option would be to use "File": https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/additional-information-storage.htm
Thank you, I'll have it in mind. I used APEv2 because it did not create any additional files, but thanks for the information, I will use it from now on

Thank you, I'll have it in mind. I used APEv2 because it did not create any additional files, but thanks for the information, I will use it from now on
Additional files are easy to remove. The problem with APEv2 is that it may corrupt FLAC files in some cases, and there were issues with some other formats as well.

about: Storing information in File / File (subfolder)

If I move a song to another folder along with its ".rbdata" data file, is all the information entered in the file preserved? whether introduction, label, etc.

How does this system work in musical repetition rules?

If I move a song to another folder along with its ".rbdata" data file, is all the information entered in the file preserved?
Yes, because it's stored inside a .rbdata folder.

How does this system work in musical repetition rules?
I'm not sure I understood the question. The repeat protection rules work with data. It doesn't matter where the data is loaded from.

Back