Automatic stop encoder

patrick.de-bruyn

What I also miss is, if you are still ON AIR and close the RadioBoss, that a message appears whether the encoder should also be terminated.
The point is that if you close the radioboss when you are still on air that when you reopen the RadioBoss he is automatically on air
Maybe it is possible that the encoders are generally stopped when the RadioBoss is closed whether by the user or another reason

The point is that if you close the radioboss when you are still on air that when you reopen the RadioBoss he is automatically on air
Yes, this is how it works now, RadioBOSS keeps the encoders state after restarting, so it'll remain the same as it was before it was closed.

Maybe it is possible that the encoders are generally stopped when the RadioBoss is closed whether by the user or another reason
But in this case RadioBOSS will start with encoders off and it could be unexpected behavior - expected behavior is as it is now (I suppose).

But in this case RadioBOSS will start with encoders off and it could be unexpected behavior - expected behavior is as it is now (I suppose).
Not really because if you start the Radioboss for example together with windows via Amazon Alexa and RB connects immediately unintentionally is the conceivable bad if the AutoDJ is kicked and no playlist is started and so the stream occupied so that no other presenter can connect

Not really because if you start the Radioboss for example together with windows via Amazon Alexa and RB connects immediately unintentionally is the conceivable bad if the AutoDJ is kicked and no playlist is started and so the stream occupied so that no other presenter can connect
This looks like a special case, many people expect RadioBOSS to keep the encoder state as it was before closing. I think we should wait what other users have to say about it. Maybe an advanced option will be added to control it.

Back