64bit vst?

Ron

Every plugin company I go to is 64bit soon nothing will work with radio boss, I suggest either your audio cleaning tools for mic. Built into radio boss or add 64bit support for vst, So we can use the audio cleaning tools like izotop. Right now there is no way to make the mic sound professional I mean you can go reaper but they are limited. Minus that this is great software gotta figure out how to kill the noise floor when talking this software is so worth it and add this mic cleaning soulution to this would increase the value and cement your software as the best. Where can you get a software with EQ, Compressor, Noise Gate, Voice Denoise, hum removal and desser its an all in one radio station software and is beast, Please consider some of the things above to help with on air so we no longer rely on third party due to the fact of 64bit oh and waste of money due to the fact we don't some stuff is only 64bit.

At this moment, we do not plan on releasing 64 bit RadioBOSS any time soon, I'm sorry. You can use other means to process the sound, for instance, use virtual audio card - Breakaway supply it and other vendors too, so you can use it as playback device in RadioBOSS and the sound will be processed.

So how do you expect me to process my mic noise floor, Also how do you even run other virtual audio processing stuff if your software dont take advantage of it the issue is the mic.You need a soulution for this Voice Denoise, Noise Gate and stuff your software will keep crashing other wise with vst usage unles you fix the bridge Jbridge perhaps.When I said 64bit I ment 64bit vst support for your bridge.

For everyone out there we need something, To rely on for processing the mic. As for breakaway and virtual stuff its not possible now to use them unless you guys at djsoft can make how to to do so for all of us only way I know is stereo mix amd open mic 24/7 then defeats the purpose of your software.

64 bit version will be created when there's high demand for it, and currently this is not the case, I'm sorry.

Well if you can't do a 64bit version, Can you at least do a tutorial on how to use breakaway or any virtual software with Radio Boss. Also can you make a noise gate and denoiser for the mic only something made by your team that's lite for radio boss so don't have to rely on other third party.

Yes, we plan on adding more internal DSPs in the future. As for tutorials, I'm afraid we don't have any.

Your DSP's are amazing that's what sets your software apart, From others no need to buy anything else. Also adding audio cleaning dsp's to the mic would be awesome no joke then this software alone would be the best out there love this software.

This is planned, but currently I can't tell when this will be available, developing DSPs is not a fast task.

Back