A few requests

Hello,
I have a few feature requests, and will go ahead and throw them all in this one thread.
1. With another broadcast software I will not name here, we have the ability to set paremeters for files, so they only get played in the date range we select, or during certain hours of the day. It would be nice if both RB desktop and RB Cloud could import or somehow read this data, and have those same filters applied in Radioboss, either cloud or desktop. That way, if we have a folder with a lot of sweepers, the data previously written to the file can help filter which gets played when, and we don't have to resort them to make them work with Radioboss. This would be a huge time saver.
2. It would be nice to be able to share playlists or at least the templates used to create them, between radioboss cloud and desktop.
3. Also still very much waiting on time and temp announcements for rb cloud. This is really important, and I hope it can be implemented soon.

1. With another broadcast software I will not name here, we have the ability to set paremeters for files, so they only get played in the date range we select, or during certain hours of the day. It would be nice if both RB desktop and RB Cloud could import or somehow read this data, and have those same filters applied in Radioboss, either cloud or desktop. That way, if we have a folder with a lot of sweepers, the data previously written to the file can help filter which gets played when, and we don't have to resort them to make them work with Radioboss. This would be a huge time saver.
I understand, but as practice shows, there's little general benefit in such imports. Different programs use different principles of managing such custom data, and also identical import wouldn't be possible anyway - feature set in different software is different.
You can use Music Library to bulk edit music files, including start and end dates when a file can be selected for playback.
Currently RadioBOSS doesn't support limiting playback to certain hours of the day.

2. It would be nice to be able to share playlists or at least the templates used to create them, between radioboss cloud and desktop.
RadioBOSS Cloud doesn't support playlist templates (if you mean templates that are created in Playlist Generator). Importing playlist files will also be a difficult task because paths to music files on your computer and paths used in RB Cloud are different.

3. Also still very much waiting on time and temp announcements for rb cloud. This is really important, and I hope it can be implemented soon.
This will be added.

Back