Accessibility of music library (still unlabeled buttons)

Hello,
I got RB 7 downloaded and installed yesterday and am excited to do my first program with it today. However, I was excited to test the update library feature, so it would automatically scan for new songs and I wouldn't have to go in and add them, but when expploring the library window, I couldn't find the button to do this. In the toolbar, using the NVDA screen reader, it just says "button" for each one, but with no indicater of what each button actually does.
Is there a way to schedule a weekly library update? I don't really want it to do normalization and all that, just scan a folder for new files and add them to the library automatically. Any info on how to do this would be much appreciated.

You can schedule a Makelibrary command
Hello,
Like I said, I already have a library. I don't want it to make a new one each time, just update the one I have with the new tracks. Will this command still work for that? Also, what is the propper syntax in the scheduler for this?

In Music Library, you can use the Tools->Schedule automatic update command. In the text box enter the folders which it will include in the library. This will create an event with the makelibrary command in RadioBOSS.

Like I said, I already have a library. I don't want it to make a new one each time, just update the one I have with the new tracks. Will this command still work for that? Also, what is the propper syntax in the scheduler for this?
Yes it will work, makelibrary command can be used to create and update libraries. For the syntax please see this: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_commands.htm (but it's easier to use the Tools->Schedule automatic update feature, it will create a command for you).

In Music Library, you can use the Tools->Schedule automatic update command. In the text box enter the folders which it will include in the library. This will create an event with the makelibrary command in RadioBOSS.
Is there any way for this command to also add tags?

Back