accessibility Radioboss

good morning. Congratulations on the new version. I have a network that collaborates with "blind people" in Latin America. I urge you to add more functions that contribute to accessibility. Mainly in ADS Scheduler and Playlist Generator Pro. thanks!

good morning. Congratulations on the new version. I have a network that collaborates with "blind people" in Latin America. I urge you to add more functions that contribute to accessibility. Mainly in ADS Scheduler and Playlist Generator Pro. thanks!
Hello,
I am totally blind, and use the playlist generator no problem. I haven't had any experience with ads scheduler, because I just put in my ads as part of the playlist, ad intro, then my ads, then ad outro, so have just always done it that way instead of ads scheduler, and it works just fine. If you have any questions about the playlist generator, perhaps I can help. I also speak Spanish.

Hola,
Estoy totalmente ciego y uso el generador de listas de reproducción sin problemas. No he tenido ninguna experiencia con el programador de anuncios, porque simplemente coloco mis anuncios como parte de la lista de reproducción, la introducción del anuncio, luego mis anuncios y luego la salida del anuncio, así que siempre lo he hecho de esa manera en lugar del programador de anuncios, y Funciona bien. Si tienes alguna pregunta sobre el generador de listas de reproducción, quizás pueda ayudarte. Yo también hablo español.
buenas estimado! hacemos tutoriales para ciegos y no es un pedido mio, mas bien es algo que me transmiten usuarios. Me he dado cuenta que los lectores de pantalla mas populares hacen que esas dos funciones sean exesivamente complejas, hay botones que no los lee y lo que trataba de sumar es la inquietud para que a la hora de pensar mejoras incluyan a muchos comunicadores, programadores que no tienen otra opcion que programar con un lector. Voy a contactarte! abrazo

Playlist Generator is fully accessible, with a few exceptions. Please note that you need to enable the Accessibility mode in RadioBOSS: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/accessibility-radioboss-screen-reader-accessibility.4088/

Ads Scheduler's accessibility will be improved. There are some technical issues with making the grid accessible. Apart from the grid, the rest is already accessible.

Back