Actual new problems with the latest version of RadioBOSS

BN-Julian

• Hey,
    • events are starting 2 times directly after each other. I planned only one. this is happening in strange types with every event after --> you can only restart the software and it is solved for some time!
    • The fadeout command is not working any longer?! ???
    • The drag&drop function is crashing after some time --> restart the software (already reported) ???
    • The title writeover is not working with livestreams via event. The titleupdate from the song before livestream is still in actual title showing --> no change  ???

Best regards from Germany  ;)

That's why i did not installed it yet.  :(
There are too many bugs to be considered stable version.

BN-Julian said:
  • Hey,
    • events are starting 2 times directly after each other. I planned only one. this is happening in strange types with every event after --> you can only restart the software and it is solved for some time!
    • The fadeout command is not working any longer?! ???
    • The drag&drop function is crashing after some time --> restart the software (already reported) ???

• Those problems look very strange - please confirm that you use the latest RadioBOSS 5.4.0.7, and send any bugreports you have in the settings folder to support@djsoft.net.

pety said:
    That's why i did not installed it yet.  :(
    There are too many bugs to be considered stable version.
    There are some issues, but it's overall better than the previous version. It depends on what features you use, of course... The update is on its way, many bugs will be fixed there.

I believe and I know that RadioBOSS 5.4 has some new better features (I asked for some).
But, I cannot use them. The most important features for us doesn't work, as you said.
But I know that you will fix all issues and in the near future I will use it.

pety said:
I believe and I know that RadioBOSS 5.4 has some new better features (I asked for some).
But, I cannot use them. The most important features for us doesn't work, as you said.
But I know that you will fix all issues and in the near future I will use it.
The new update is half-ready... it'll be delayed a bit so that we perform extensive testing for it. I hope it'll be releaesed in February 10 or so.

Back