API Request Parameters Issue (POST Request)

M Com

Hello,

I have an issue about your HTTP request feature.

I would have to display the current song in my website.

To ensure this feature, I have made an application with the headless CMS Strapi.

I have created a route in the API of my application to fetch the data from the request sent by RadioBoss, and save this data in my database.

First, I have set up two requests in RadioBoss to send the data in my application Strapi.

The requests are the same, but their type is different (one request is Get and the other is Post)

1682671301628.png
1682671342962.png

Then you can see that I have made some test with postman to see if my function works (I spare you all the code snippets from my application).

1682671567375.png

1682671585364.png

But in production, I can see that the request sent from RadioBoss is empty (no parameters)

1682671641014.png

Can you help me with this issue ? Thank you :)

We can't reproduce it here for neither of the methods - both work correctly. For instance, a simple script is (it merely saves request data to a file):
PHP:
<?php
file_put_contents("r.txt", print_r($_REQUEST, true));

Request in RadioBOSS is configured as follows:
Code:
http://localhost/t.php?artist=%artist&title=%title

When RadioBOSS makes a request, the text file contains the following:
Code:
Array
(
    [artist] => Aerosmith
    [title] => Flesh
)

M COM Ah, can you tracrt to the server. Which server are you posting too ?

You might have more luck with ftp to upload the image and xml ftp to upload the data. It's a bit tricky to handle but possible. I have to have at least one window open to process it.

Alot of internet companies don't like the internet traffic and block it on their iFastNet servers. I evidenced this to them. It taken many months to have something that is not either CPU heavy or data i/o heavy. Ask will send you some php to try:)

M COM Ah, can you tracrt to the server. Which server are you posting too ?

You might have more luck with ftp to upload the image and xml ftp to upload the data. It's a bit tricky to handle but possible. I have to have at least one browser window open on the URL to process it.

Alot of internet companies don't like the heavy internet traffic and block it on their iFastNet servers. I evidenced this to them. It taken many months to have something that is not either CPU heavy or data i/o heavy. I will send you some php to try:) My upload in php is quite simple but you ned a timer of some sort to refresh screen. This works for me on Apache Server as regard to Microsoft Servers I don't know. The main load needs to run on a timer not included here. I am still hopeful Dimitri will find the %lyrics for us which are in mp3 now.

There is pre-processing of the funny characters in songs. I also test the server is up and functioning in my file:

check_remote_server.php check server is up

fileoperations.php so as to keep database alive and open as there are limits on doing this if you are using database activities load and include this same file if you open data independently you will experience issues

Load Data from XML an Image into database
Loads XML and pushes it into server

Please note I am not warranting this to work but offer it as a possible solution . You need to add your own database connections and construct database in sql. Directory location will have change check include paths and change to your own locations

Have fun

Attachments

• Load Apache Server.php.txt
    9.8 KB · Views: 134
  • check_remote_server.php.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 137
  • fileoperations.php.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 124
if you don't want to change directories put check_remote_server.php in mp3 director in your current directory. Remember you must set up your SQL server

Attachments

• SQL_file_format.pdf
    436.2 KB · Views: 102
Back