Bridge optimization Seriously?

Ron

Terry West plugins are amazing and they are not working, Well with Radio Boss will we see any Bridge optimization? Like really how long will it be before you guys support Terry West plugins? They are amazing and awesome how can you do a radio with out them?

If those plugins are not listed in the list of VST plugins in RadioBOSS, then it could be that those plugins are Shell VST - this type of plugins currently not supported in RadioBOSS.

You can convert Shell VST plugins to regular VST plugins using the shell2vst utility. It's attached to this post.

Put plugin .dll's (let's say it's "plugin.dll") and shell2vst.exe to the same folder. Then using command line execute:
Code:
shell2vst.exe plugin.dll

After that shell VST will be unpacked and you'll see dll's which can be used in RadioBOSS.

Attachments

• shell2vst.zip
    117.3 KB · Views: 280
Saying they are not a shell VST huh weird? Don't know why they Don't work cant contact Terry at all wish they would work.

WBGS-Founder said:
Saying they are not a shell VST huh weird? Don't know why they Don't work cant contact Terry at all wish they would work.
That's odd. If it's not a Shell VST plugin, then you should be able to use it in RadioBOSS. Make sure you have downloaded the 32-bit version of this plugin (in case they offer 64 version). Do you see those plugins in the list of DSP in RadioBOSS?

Well they are vst and yes I see them but they crash radio boss all the time and they are amazing Radio Boss is amazing but only has so much then you need plugins just like Sound Solution it don't work either its random it will load but wont work its not showing music playing in the plug in Radio Boss needs better AGC features.

WBGS-Founder said:
Well they are vst and yes I see them but they crash radio boss all the time and they are amazing Radio Boss is amazing
If they are crashing then it's probably due to problems with plugin itself. What is the error message when the plugin crashes? Have you tried contacting their customer support about this issue?

WBGS-Founder said:
but only has so much then you need plugins just like Sound Solution it don't work either its random it will load but wont work its not showing music playing in the plug in Radio Boss needs better AGC features.
IIRC SoundSolution only works with specific sound rate (I believe 44100) - you need to set this sample rate for "Main Soundcard" in RadioBOSS settings, then SS plugin should work.

Actually there is no error the program does not respond at all no error message looked in logs as well here is the link to the site maybe you can test them? and check them out? they have compressors and EQ maybe you can look into them?

http://www.terrywest.nl/equalizers.html

They half work i have to start RB with nothing playing to get it to work lol it crashes RB alot all of them.

Back