Cannot access resources in left pane

chrismadog

Hi everyone,

We recently had some updates and I suspect but don't know if this is related or it is something unrelated.

Problem:
The left pane in RadioBoss (registered) has the drives, network, and other resources and we can usually drag and drop from that.

However, one studio cannot do that.
Selecting a resource (eg Music) - drops down to a single entry of three dots (...) and that's it. Leave it for hours and it stays that way. :(

If I highlight a resource, shut down RadioBoss and re-open it, I can now see and open folders etc from that resource ? however, I still cannot open any other resource.
However, that does NOT happen if I select MyPC and restart. :(

We can't run that way and so we are appealing for anything that will give us a clue as to what is happening.

Opening up ZaraRadio - works perfectly, likewise Windows Explorer (FileExplorer) and any other program on the PC. All working OK.

Heeeelp !

Chris
Rose City FM
Warwick
Qld
Oz

chrismadog said:
However, one studio cannot do that.
This appears to be a problem with thsi specific configuration - I don't think that we can offer any assistance in this case. If you have any 3rd party antivirus installed therer, try removing it. RadioBOSS 6.0 will have a reworked file explorer and I think this will also solve the problem you have.

Back