Cover Art of Playlist

radioena

Most of my playlists are program related ie host(s). Is there a way of embedding cover art for a playlist? Want to display the host picture. This could also be implemented in the event scheduler.

Most of my playlists are program related ie host(s). Is there a way of embedding cover art for a playlist? Want to display the host picture. This could also be implemented in the event scheduler.
Currently this is not possible to set a cover art for a playlist. If you need to show it on your web site, you can probably check for a track title or other information and show coder art based on that.

Could this be a solution
1654806351835.png

Hi Patrick, Thank you for your reply. That would only send the logo..or individual track artwork...need a solution for a playlist...ie in the scheduled events maybe an option to choose a cover to send along with broadcast title.
Hi, if you need to show the playlist cover and program name on your website, just create a * .bat file (for each playlist). The executable will take data from a specific folder on your PC (eg. F: \ TEST \) where there will be a text file containing the name of the program and the image to be associated with the playlist, which can be recalled with the usual html commands. In the scheduled event you call it with "run F: \ upload.bat", or multiple events, etc. etc. I hope I have explained, it is not my mother tongue The script must be saved with a name, eg. upload.bat

@REM = Set the name of our temp script =
@set SCRIPT_NAME=F:\TEST\FTP_SCRIPT.FTP
@REM = Generate our FTP Script
@echo open ftp.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.org> %SCRIPT_NAME%
@echo username>> %SCRIPT_NAME%
@echo password>> %SCRIPT_NAME%
@echo bin>> %SCRIPT_NAME%
@echo hash>> %SCRIPT_NAME%
@echo PASV>> %SCRIPT_NAME%

@REM = Loop through each file that matches our wildcard

@for %%f in (F:\TEST\*.*) do @echo put %%f>> %SCRIPT_NAME%

@echo quit>> %SCRIPT_NAME%

@REM = Now call FTP with our generated script
@ftp -s:%SCRIPT_NAME%

@REM = Delete our temp script file and we are done
@del %SCRIPT_NAME% /q

I could, if you'd be so kind, explain it better, for dummies like me. It is a function that I spend some time inside of it. Thanks for your help.

Podría, si eres tan amable, explicarlo mejor, para torpes como yo. Es una función que ando algún tiempo detrás de ella. Gracias por tu ayuda.

Back