Crossfade Question

manomusic

Maybe I'm missing something...working with the demo.

I have a song that I want to set the individual crossfade to transition from "Song A" at 10 seconds before the end of the song followed by a 2 second fade to 0%...with "Song B" starting cold at the transition (under Song A). So far, all of my experimenting has resulted in the transition taking place at the right point, but "Song A" continues to play to it's natural conclusion (10 seconds), under the beginning of "Song B".

Any ideas or guidance? This seems like a simple function, but it's just not working for me.

I set parameters as shown on picture below and it seems to do the thing.
The "Song A" plays, then, 10 seconds before its end, "Song B" starts (at the full volume). "Song A" continues to play at the full volume for 8 seconds, and 2 seconds before the end, its volume goes from 100 to 0.

If you need to cut off last 10 seconds of song A - it's not possible for now, but will be in the next release.

Attachments

• 16.02.png
    16.02.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 534
Thanks!

I think that this functionality would be necessary for programming tight music sets. As a "wedding" DJ, I'm more interested in tight, radio style transitions rather than long, beat matching sets. I think this is important for those songs with exceptionally long fades.

Adding this function to the individual crossfades will be a tremendous asset to mobile DJs.

I plan to purchase the current version in the coming days and hopefully, see the added function in the next release!

Thanks for all your help!

Back