Display error of track title lenght in tracklist mode | %len

Dana

I display my track information with title format string

%artist | %title | %len | %playcount

as you can see in the screenshot. There is a display error in tracklist playout. Example: The real track time is for the Eloy title 7:09. As displayed correct in the tracklist line.

The On Air display says in the title information is only 5:51. Thats exact the time from the title before (Time / Shaker Shake). And the time of this last track ist from the track bevore, it is not 10:12.

The duration of the On Air title is send correct in the .txt and also displayed for the rest time correct unter the level peak stuff.

Any idea? Different interternal timings for the data of a new track? Catching information before updating?

Attachments

• Clipboard02.png
    Clipboard02.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 160
Also the Playcount# is affected. Indicates 4x insted of 5x, see screenshot above. 5 dates. Tracklist also 5. On Air 4.

Thank you for the detailed description, will be fixed in one of the next updates.

You're welcome! And please have a look at the mouseover text. Last Track Mouseover show On Air title:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.png
    Clipboard01.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 147
No, I don't agree. I see 3 titles for this fields:
Last track
On Air
Coming up next

Each track has an own mouseover info text.
Coming up next: shows the correct artist, nothing more
On Air: shows the correct artist, nothing more
Last track: shows time from On Air title and artist from On Air title. See screenshot last post. Thats not correct.

6.1.2.1 64 bit, tracklist mode.

If the mouseover over the "Last" track shows the "recent" track - thats not correct for me. Because the recent track mouse overlay shows also the same information- recent title.
That make no sense. Ok, anyway.

Back