Error output channel x64

OcioNews

Hace unos dias cambie a la version X64 y me encuentro con un error curioso, y es que derrepente deja se enviar el audio por el canal de salida asignado. si apago radioboss y lo vuelvo a encender ya vuelve a funcionar, pero alcabo de unas horas vuelve al mute. ¿Alguna idea de que puede ser?

A few days ago I changed to the X64 version and I find a curious error, and that is that it suddenly stops sending the audio through the assigned output channel. if I turn off radioboss and turn it on again, it works again, but after a few hours it goes back to mute. Any idea what it could be?

A few days ago I changed to the X64 version and I find a curious error, and that is that it suddenly stops sending the audio through the assigned output channel. if I turn off radioboss and turn it on again, it works again, but after a few hours it goes back to mute. Any idea what it could be?
No, no idea, are there any error messages in the log?

Also if it's not critical for you to use the 64-bit version (e.g. you have to use a plugin that's only available in 64 bits) you can switch back to using the 32-bit version.

After several tests I think I managed to get the error to disappear simply by changing the output channel and reconfiguring.

Back