Event: Generate playlist

NestorC

When the Event generate playlist run at exchedule time, if an Ads block is playing, automatically stops play the block and starts playing the generated playlist. How can I fix it?
RB 6.307

1683830054031.png

The same thing happens when the event opens a playlist instead of generating it, the block of ads that is on the air is cut off.

You can enable the "If there are scheduled tracks in the playlist, enqueue" option, to make it insert the new playlist after ads block. Another way is to enable "Pack as container" option in Ads Scheduler settings, this will make it pack all ads to a container, and it will appear as a single track in the playlist.

The "Pack as container" is a good solution, but I have a problem.
We have a Studio PC, that edit all in adscheduler and run the "create playlist and event" to a remote ONAIR PC, in that situation and error occurs in the ONAIR PC:
See the log file attached
But if I copy the "adscheduler.ini" file to the ONAIR PC and run adsupdate command, all run ok!

Attachments

• error remote.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 86
This new attach is the log when I copy the "adscheduler.ini" file to the ONAIR PC and run adsupdate command.
In this case, the container run ok!

Attachments

• no error.txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 101
The "Pack as container" is a good solution, but I have a problem.
We have a Studio PC, that edit all in adscheduler and run the "create playlist and event" to a remote ONAIR PC, in that situation and error occurs in the ONAIR PC:
See the log file attached
But if I copy the "adscheduler.ini" file to the ONAIR PC and run adsupdate command, all run ok!
This new attach show more informatin about the error

Attachments

• error remote.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 104
Hi Dimitry,
I have verified that if you run the adsremote event on the ONAIR PC, the same error also occurs

This looks like a bug, if you enable packing as container, it's not handled properly for remote ads management. We'll fix it in one of the next updates.

Good morning,
Dimitry... could you tell us when this problem will be corrected?
We are having many problems with the topic of this post and the container solution is the right one to solve it.

Back