Export selected tracks from one library to another directly

my64

Now I can do it via export to *.m3u8 file or export to player.
I would like to be able to move the required tracks between different libraries with one click in the main and in the context menu.

Now I can do it via export to *.m3u8 file or export to player.
I would like to be able to move the required tracks between different libraries with one click in the main and in the context menu.
You can try opening two Music Library instances and drag tracks between them - but it is a "copy" operation, so after you drag the tracks and they are added to the other library, you'll need to remove them from the source library.

You can try opening two Music Library instances and drag tracks between them - but it is a "copy" operation, so after you drag the tracks and they are added to the other library, you'll need to remove them from the source library.
Thank you for your response. At the moment I do exactly that, but agree that simply by clicking and not opening two windows to do it is much more convenient that's why I wrote this post with the hope that this functionality will appear in future versions of the application.
but it is a "copy" operation
In that case, menu items such as:
Copy to library
Move to the library

Please consider adding such functionality to Music Library. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Can you please provide more information about the use case for this feature, when it can be useful?

I switched completely to generating playlists from the DB. This, in my case, increased speed and convenience when you have a huge library of tracks that are located on different servers. I hope to develop Music Library and add this functionality.
Now I archive audio tracks already over (~200K) total. The radio station has about 5K recordings out of all of this involved at all times. One 'All Music Lib' library I use to find and tagging. After that I add new records to the 'Radio List Lib' (~5K), on the basis of which the generator then creates a playlist for the live air. Generating a playlist from a library with 200K records takes more than 5 minutes. Generating a playlist from a library with 5K selected records takes about 20 seconds. Previously, generating playlists based on playlist tabs took the same 5 min. It is much more convenient to work. Also, I visually became easier to navigate.

Last edited:
1lOGqR.jpg

WOLBsX.jpg

Yes, this makes sense, I think we'll add commands like Copy to library/Move to library to quickly manage this.

This would be great and very helpful!
In my opinion, the development of the Music Library functionality will make it much more convenient to use RadioBoss for working with large music archives. I have a few more suggestions for refining and improving the functionality, which I will post in future posts.

P8Fe9R.jpg
P8Fe9R.jpg
Hhfjte.jpg

Last edited:
Back