fails in "Playlist Generator Pro"

lughsan

Hello Dimitry, how are you?

I am testing the latest version of RB 6.2.4.2 which I add to the forum.

I have problems in "Playlist Generator Pro"

Captura.PNG

mistakes:
It does not allow pasting the path of a file or folder (I mean copy and paste).
In a previous version that RB 5.9.4.0 sent me it could be done.
It would be nice to add it again to speed up the work.

Random: plays the songs randomly but they repeat.
the entire list of assigned songs should be played randomly, up to the last one, especially when adding a folder with songs.

in order: does not respect the indicated number "Start position".
In the above example I put 1 and it changed to 15 without my intervention, after generating the playlist.

Greetings, Dimitri.

It does not allow pasting the path of a file or folder (I mean copy and paste).
In a previous version that RB 5.9.4.0 sent me it could be done.
It would be nice to add it again to speed up the work.
The list of sources is now different. In older versions, it was a simple multi-line text box, now it's a list, there's a number of reasons the list is better.

Random: plays the songs randomly but they repeat.
the entire list of assigned songs should be played randomly, up to the last one, especially when adding a folder with songs.
Random selection does not guarantee this. If you don't want music to repeat, configure repeat protection rules.

in order: does not respect the indicated number "Start position".
In the above example I put 1 and it changed to 15 without my intervention, after generating the playlist.
If you have enabled the "Advance on each generation" option, it will advance the start position to the number of tracks it taken from this category. E.g. start position is set to 1, then you create a playlist, and it uses 5 tracks from the category. The start position will become 6 as a result.

The list of sources is now different. In older versions, it was a simple multi-line text box, now it's a list, there's a number of reasons the list is better.
It's fine I understand it.
Random selection does not guarantee this. If you don't want music to repeat, configure repeat protection rules.
Ok.
If you have enabled the "Advance on each generation" option, it will advance the start position to the number of tracks it taken from this category. E.g. start position is set to 1, then you create a playlist, and it uses 5 tracks from the category. The start position will become 6 as a result.
Great, I managed to set it up.

Back