Genre in Playlist Generator and Playlist Generator Pro

IgorPobi

Hello !

Today i checked Playlist Generator and Playlist Generator Pro. In both missing elementary options. Limit selection on Genre field correct ? :)

In Playlist Generator there's no such feature to filter by genres, and won't be. In PRO - it's just not implemented yet. But planned :)

In the EQ from time to time the second slider from the left floats up or down whether the EQ is off or on.  How do I stop this?

william tuomey said:
In the EQ from time to time the second slider from the left floats up or down whether the EQ is off or on.  How do I stop this?
Please give more info on this. How can we reproduce it? Thanks.

How are the things going on with implementing the filters to PlGenPRO? I'm sure there are lots of people missing at least genres, but also stuff like bpm, gender, country and so on. Please, do us a favor :)

mlmmn said:
How are the things going on with implementing the filters to PlGenPRO? I'm sure there are lots of people missing at least genres, but also stuff like bpm, gender, country and so on. Please, do us a favor :)
Those filters, except for Genre and Gender already exist on the Filters tab in Category properties.

djsoft said:
mlmmn said:
Those filters, except for Genre and Gender already exist on the Filters tab in Category properties.
For now i see year, bpm, rating (nice priority-based management), comment and track duration. To me genre is a must have, maybe also country/language. Are there any prospects?

mlmmn said:
For now i see year, bpm, rating (nice priority-based management), comment and track duration. To me genre is a must have, maybe also country/language. Are there any prospects?
The Genre filtering is planned for the next version (RadioBOSS 5.2).

Back