Hot Key for Carts and Jingle

RBtechnika

Hello
  1. Would it be possible in the new version of the program to expand the "cart wall" shortcuts so that you can activate sounds with only one key, and not with CTRL or SHIFT as now?
  2. Would it be possible to make an option for jingles that are assigned to keys 1,2,3...9,0. When we play the jingle assigned to key 1 and then run the jingle assigned to key 2, the previously played jingle will mute and only the second one will play. right now they are both running at the same time.
  3. One more suggestion that the toolbar should show, for example, in a different color which of the jingles is being played now.
1677061208830.png

Regards

Attachments

• 1677061024209.png
    1677061024209.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 118
Would it be possible in the new version of the program to expand the "cart wall" shortcuts so that you can activate sounds with only one key, and not with CTRL or SHIFT as now?
Not really, because it will interfere with other hot keys (see in the menu Settings->Hot keys).

Would it be possible to make an option for jingles that are assigned to keys 1,2,3...9,0. When we play the jingle assigned to key 1 and then run the jingle assigned to key 2, the previously played jingle will mute and only the second one will play. right now they are both running at the same time.
Yes, thank you for the suggestion, we'll consider adding this as an option in one of the next updates.

One more suggestion that the toolbar should show, for example, in a different color which of the jingles is being played now.
You can see what jingles are playing in the Log area, they appear as tabs.

Not really, because it will interfere with other hot keys (see in the menu Settings->Hot keys).
Ok I see. But maybe you will consider an additional option to play the sound from the Cart with a single key while holding CAPSLOCK permanently. This would give the possibility of using a separate keyboard with only a few dedicated keys for controlling sounds.

You can see what jingles are playing in the Log area, they appear as tabs.
Ok, but in this case you need to turn on the LEFT PANEL. I think it would also be very handy to visualize this in the form of a different color of buttons 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 on the taskbar. One quick glance and we already know that jingle 1 or 8 is playing.

Yes, thank you for the suggestion, we'll consider adding this as an option in one of the next updates.
That's great news thank you :)

Ok I see. But maybe you will consider an additional option to play the sound from the Cart with a single key while holding CAPSLOCK permanently. This would give the possibility of using a separate keyboard with only a few dedicated keys for controlling sounds.
The idea with Caps Lock key is interesting, we'll consider adding it as an option, thank you.

Ok, but in this case you need to turn on the LEFT PANEL. I think it would also be very handy to visualize this in the form of a different color of buttons 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 on the taskbar. One quick glance and we already know that jingle 1 or 8 is playing.
It's supposed that the left panel is visible most of the time - it also contains log and overlay scheduled events, in addition to playing jingles.

Would it be possible to make an option for jingles that are assigned to keys 1,2,3...9,0. When we play the jingle assigned to key 1 and then run the jingle assigned to key 2, the previously played jingle will mute and only the second one will play. right now they are both running at the same time.
Thank you for such a quick response and including this idea in the latest version of RadioBoss. It works great. Thank you.

I would have one more suggestion for this issue. Would it be possible to add an option so that we can play the same jingle again? So, jingle no.3 is played and during its playback we select the same jingle again, which starts to be played from the beginning, muting the one that was playing.

I would have one more suggestion for this issue. Would it be possible to add an option so that we can play the same jingle again? So, jingle no.3 is played and during its playback we select the same jingle again, which starts to be played from the beginning, muting the one that was playing.
You can seek it to the beginning in its playback window, making it play from the start.

You can seek it to the beginning in its playback window, making it play from the start.
I meant jingles played from buttons 0,1,2,3..9. I wish there was an option that pressing the key responsible for the currently played jingle again caused it to be played from the beginning. Exactly the same as in the playlist. We start playing the song, and pressing the PLAY button again starts it from the beginning.

Attachments

• 2023-05-10 11_15_19-RadioBOSS Advanced (6.3.0.7).jpg
    2023-05-10 11_15_19-RadioBOSS Advanced (6.3.0.7).jpg
    4 KB · Views: 92
When you start this jingle, it appears in a separate window in the bottom left corner, you can seek it there. Currently pressing the same button again stops the jingle (which to our opinion is the most expected behavior, compared to restarting it).

Yes I know about it. But we're talking about something completely different. When reading news in our radio station, we play the main signal of the news, which is then the background on which they are read. In between the key parts of the news, a jingle is played that fades into the same backing track and the news continues. We'd like to achieve this effect, if possible, so that selecting the same jingle again will cause it to play from the beginning instead of stopping it. Just like in a playlist where pressing the PLAY button again starts the song from the beginning. This may be an option to choose from.

Thank you for the idea, we'll consider adding it in one of the future updates (as an option).

Yes I know about it. But we're talking about something completely different. When reading news in our radio station, we play the main signal of the news, which is then the background on which they are read. In between the key parts of the news, a jingle is played that fades into the same backing track and the news continues. We'd like to achieve this effect, if possible, so that selecting the same jingle again will cause it to play from the beginning instead of stopping it. Just like in a playlist where pressing the PLAY button again starts the song from the beginning. This may be an option to choose from.
Thank you for the idea, we'll consider adding it in one of the future updates (as an option).
I would like to ask if anything related to this post will be implemented in the near future?

It's in the development queue, but with no specific dates assigned.
Hello. I would like to ask whether the new version will include the functionality I wrote about in this thread.

It's about to be added as an Advanced Option in RadioBOSS 7.0, please check the beta version thread for updates: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/radioboss-7-0-beta.11629/
Hello
The functionality described in this thread works great in the latest version of RadioBoss. That's what we wanted. I just have a question: was it only available in the Advanced version? Because in the Advanced test version it works, but in the Standard version that we have and use, unfortunately it does not work. This means that selecting the same jingle again stops its playback.

was it only available in the Advanced version? Because in the Advanced test version it works, but in the Standard version that we have and use, unfortunately it does not work.
It's available in all editions. Please check the configuration, maybe your Standard version is configured differently.

Back