How can I Embedding artist cover & Now playing text?

Sure...

Juice podcast Downloader Downloads the weather to a certain folder.
say c:\Podcast\WeatherChannel\houston.mp3

What the command line batch file does is takes and copies that file to another folder c:\PodcastData and renames it to "Weather.mp3" deleting the original Houston.mp3 file.

syncback in turn copies the file to radio pc and radioboss plays it...

:)

DavenLC said:
Sure...

Juice podcast Downloader Downloads the weather to a certain folder.
say c:\Podcast\WeatherChannel\houston.mp3

What the command line batch file does is takes and copies that file to another folder c:\PodcastData and renames it to "Weather.mp3" deleting the original Houston.mp3 file.

syncback in turn copies the file to radio pc and radioboss plays it...

:)

Ok but the site is still not working right?

My Website isn't perfect, since I work on it here and there in what spare time I have...  but, at least the music plays!

DavenLC said:
My Website isn't perfect, since I work on it here and there in what spare time I have...  but, at least the music plays!

I was not judging you on your site sorry if I came off as i did just letting you know there is no Windsor for me.

DavenLC said:
Oh no worries    ;)

Well, the weather stuff is useless to em cause I am in Canada and there is no Canada weather stuff kind of lame. Also what does the rss feed do? Like how is it beneficial in my situation?

DavenLC said:
Radio Automation....  Unattended programming...  Set it and forget it.

I am in Windsor, Ontario, Canada thanks though thanks for trying there is no weather there.

DavenLC said:
Radio Automation....  Unattended programming...  Set it and forget it.
Have a look here man its cool your links are good but they don't speak on Ontario at all or Windsor.

http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:00000.1.71538

I think you've discovered a niche...  Why don't you do a News/Weather Report/Podcast for your area.  Just read the reports and record them... 

DavenLC said:
I think you've discovered a niche...  Why don't you do a News/Weather Report/Podcast for your area.  Just read the reports and record them...

Ok where can i get weather reports? That I can read out?

Weather Underground

Open Weather Details...  Just read aloud clearly into the Recording Mic...  Today's Day (Fri Sat Sun etc) Temp Now, This afternoon, tonight..  rain expected, all the details...  Should be no more than 3 to 5 minutes of recording.  Save file. 
Maybe get a Girlfriend, wife, kids or Buddy to read it with you or for you... 

I saw they have a desktop version... 

Run a Weather page..  News Page... 

DavenLC said:
Weather Underground

Open Weather Details...  Just read aloud clearly into the Recording Mic...  Today's Day (Fri Sat Sun etc) Temp Now, This afternoon, tonight..  rain expected, all the details...  Should be no more than 3 to 5 minutes of recording.  Save file. 
Maybe get a Girlfriend, wife, kids or Buddy to read it with you or for you... 

I saw they have a desktop version... 

Run a Weather page..  News Page...

Ill get text to speech to do it ok?

Back