info metadata

ALEXRNMGROUP

Hi, can you explain to me how not to make the jingles appear in the metadata when I send the next track in addition to the current title? I actually went into the settings and clicked don't send any title but it always takes it from the playlist and sends it to the metadata

Hi, can you explain to me how not to make the jingles appear in the metadata when I send the next track in addition to the current title? I actually went into the settings and clicked don't send any title but it always takes it from the playlist and sends it to the metadata
If the file is correctly identified as jingle (you can confirm it if a track is marked with jingle's file type color in the playlist) and you have "Do not send title" option enabled, the title will not be sent to the server.

hello, i use RadioCaster 3.2.0.0 an Txt file in this format

[Title: louiddddddddd
Artist: Bruno Bddddddddddd
Album: Munddddddddddd
Artwork: file://C:\Users\DJ\AppData\Local\Temp\art_0016f225792717d918e609b40fa389b4]

i only wold like to send Title - Artist

can you help me to send a screenshot for the right "Metadata Postprocess"

I don't think it will be possible to create rules to process such a file. Maybe a better approach would be to change settings in the software that created this nowplaying file.

Back