Intergrate RadioBoss with the internet

paul92

Hi all

Just a suggestion would be great to integrate Radioboss with the internet, that way it would better for broadcasters to keep viewers informed with news & current events as they can always have a static web page open.

Another suggestion with internet integration is it would be easier to to keep music tagged.

For example searching "girl power" if there are references to bands or artists in the music library that match the reference to "girl power" on any said website they would automatically tagged. with "girl power" This would allow me to create a girl power playlist featuring only those artists without the need to manually find, and tag each individual song, or artist.

This would put RadioBoss in the same category as major broadcasting programs in use by studio due to features, and ease of use.

Hope my suggestions are considered.

Thanks

Hi all

Just a suggestion would be great to integrate Radioboss with the internet, that way it would better for broadcasters to keep viewers informed with news & current events as they can always have a static web page open.

to do this you can use the browser that is integrated in RadioBOSS

1649092422257.png

You can use the Web Browser tab in additional zones for this.

For example searching "girl power" if there are references to bands or artists in the music library that match the reference to "girl power" on any said website they would automatically tagged.
This is a complex feature, it better fits to be a separate product/service, but currently we do not plan implementing something like this, I'm sorry.

Back